Terms & Conditions
This web-site is the property of Fashion Team 62 s.r.l. (also alternatively, the “Provider”), Rome, Via DEI Giuochi Istmici, 16 - 00135, Italy, phone: +39.06. 32609452. e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, which is the Italian limited liabitity company owner of www.hotbuttered.it domain.
Access and use of this web-site and products and services available on the site (also, collectively, "Services") are to be ruled under the following terms, condition and communication (also alternatively, "General Conditions"). Using the Services, you will accept the General Conditions, which can be subject to change without any notice in any future moment.
Any change and/or new General Conditions will be valid by the time of publishing on General Terms section of the web-site. Consequently, users are kindly invited to regularly access to the web site and check if any updated General Conditions will occurr
Access to this web-sites is allowed on a temporary basis only. The Suppier reserve any right to suspend and/or modify the Services without any notice. The Provider won’t be responsible in any case the web site should not be working nor be available for users in any moment and for any period, except in case of fraud or negligence attributable to the Provider itself.
From time tot ime, the Provider could limit the access to the whole web site or part of it.
- Scope and registration to the website
The General Conditions apply are those in effect on the date of submission of the purchase order.
These Terms do not regulate the sale of products and / or the provision of services by persons other than the Provider that are present on the website through links, banners or other hypertext links. Before carrying out commercial transactions with these individuals it is necessary to check their conditions of sale. Access to the offers on the website is restricted to users who have reached the age of 18.
Access to the offers on the website are allowed both to users who are consumers as defined by art. 3, co. 1, letter. a) of Legislative Decree 206/2005 ("Consumer Code") of the Italian law, meaning those individuals who access the Website for purposes not related to his trade, craft, business or profession, whether users who are not consumers within the meaning of that definition.
Provider reserves, in any case, the right to not accept orders by any person, that are anomalous in relation to the quantity of products purchased or the frequency of purchases made on the Website.
To buy you must register at the website, creating a personal account, and approve, by checking the appropriate box on the registration form, the present General Conditions. Non-acceptance of the General Conditions will make it impossible to register the Web site and make purchases on the same.
The credentials of recording must be used exclusively by the user and can not be given to third parties. You agree to keep them secret and to make sure no one has access. He must immediately inform the Provider in the event of suspected improper use and / or disclosure of the same.
You warrant that the personal information provided during the registration process to the Web site is complete and accurate. You agree to hold Provider harmless from any claims for damages and / or penalties arising from and / or in any way connected to the breach by the rules on the registration website.
2. Policy for the Protection of Personal Data
Improper use of this website is prohibited. It's not allowed: commit or encourage a criminal offense; transmit any viruses, Trojans, worms, logic bombs, or publish any material which is harmful, harmful in terms of technology, in violation of confidentiality or is in any way offensive or obscene; violate any aspect of the Services; altering data; cause annoyance to other users; violate the property rights of any person; send advertising or unsolicited, commonly called "spam"; groped to affect the performance or functionality of the computer facilities of this website or that can be accessed through this website. Violation of this provision may constitute an offense under the Criminal Code Italian. The Supplier will report such violations to the competent authorities and prove your identity to them.
We will not be responsible for any loss or damage caused by a denial-of-service attacks, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may be of interest to computer, computer programs, data or other proprietary material arising from the use of this website or downloading any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it, except in cases of willful misconduct or gross negligence attributable to the Supplier.
You can create links to the home page of our website, provided you do so in a fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but the link is not to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement by us in the case in which there is.
You can not create a link on a website that you do not own.
This site should not be reproduced on another site, or you can create a link to any part of this Website other than the home page. We reserve the right to withdraw permission to post links without notice.
4. Intellectual Property, Software and Content
The intellectual property rights on all software and content made available to you on or through this site remain the property of the Supplier or its licensors and are protected by laws and treaties on copyright worldwide. All these rights are reserved by the Supplier and its licensors. You can store, print and display the content supplied solely for personal use. It is not allowed to publish, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any form, any content or copy content supplied to you or which appears on this website, or you can use any of these contents in connection with any business or commercial enterprise.
It may not modify, translate, reverse engineer, disassemble or create derivative works based on any software or accompanying documentation supplied by the Provider or its licensors. Hot Buttered is a registered trademark of the Supplier is the holder of a license. No license or authorization is granted for the use of that mark in any way, and you agree not to use that mark or similar marks without the written permission of the Supplier.
5. Information for the conclusion of the contract
The products purchased on the website are sold by the Supplier as indicated above.
You can ask any question and / or send communications and / or complaints about sales, purchase orders, products, payments and shipments, by contacting Customer Service by sending an e -mail address: email@example.com
By placing an order you make an offer to purchase a product to the following terms and conditions.
To conclude the purchase of one or more products on the website, you must complete an order form in electronic format and send to Supplier, via Internet, following the instructions that appear from time to time on the Website and to accompany the different phases of the purchase;
The contract is concluded when the Supplier records the order form, after verification of the correctness of the data relating to the order and payment, and send the order confirmation to the user as shown in the next step;
Before submitting the order form, the user can identify and correct any errors in data entry by following the instructions indicated in each case on the Website and that accompany the different phases of the purchase; when you register your order form and receive confirmation of authorization to pay the total amount due, the Supplier will send you, via e-mail to the email address provided, the order confirmation and receipt of payment, containing the General Conditions, information on the characteristics of the product purchased, the details of the price, the means of payment used, the procedures for the exercise of the right of withdrawal, delivery cost and any additional costs and an indication of the customer service which the user can contact for assistance and / or complaints. Please keep the e-mail receipt as proof of purchase;
The order form will be stored in the database of the Supplier for the time necessary to execute the order and, in any case, by the legal deadline. To access your order form, the user can see the "My account" of the website where you will find a list of all orders placed.
- Validity of offers and prices
Offers published on the Website have a time limit. All prices of the products for sale on the Website are expressed in Euro (€) and are inclusive of Value Added Tax ("VAT"). Shipping charges and any other additional cost, include VAT and are expressed in Euro (€), will be expressly and separately indicated on the order form before the user proceeds to the transmission of the same and on the e-mail confirmation of order.
The price of the products can be modified without notice, provided that the price charged to the user will be posted on the board at the date of the order. The products will remain the property of the Supplier until payment by the user of the purchase price, shipping costs and any other additional cost.
- Purchase Orders and availability of products
The Supplier shall proceed with the purchase order only after receiving confirmation of the authorization to pay the total amount due, consisting of the purchase price, the cost of shipment and any other additional cost, as indicated on the order form.
Provider reserves the right to reject orders from people who do not give sufficient guarantees of solvency or which are pending disputes.
The products offered on the website are in limited number. It may happen, also because of the possibility that multiple users simultaneously acquire the same product, that the product ordered is no longer available after the transmission of the purchase order. In any case of unavailability of the product ordered, the customer will be promptly notified by e-mail and the purchase order will be canceled. If payment has already been made, the Supplier will refund the total sum paid by the client - including purchase price, the cost of shipment and any other additional cost - immediately, and in any case within thirty days from the day after the order. The amount of the refund will be communicated via e-mail and credited through the payment method used by you for.
Any delay in may depend on the bank, the type of credit card or the payment solution used.
8. Delivery of purchased products
The delivery of each product will be specifically indicated during the purchase process and, however, before the completion of the same. They are also indicated in the confirmation of the purchase. In case of failure to indicate a specific term of delivery, it will, in any event within thirty days from that after the order.
The ordered products will be sent to the address you specify in the order form.
To product delivery to the carrier, the user will be sent an e-mail confirming the shipment which will be given the tracking number through which he can check the shipping status in "My Account" on the Website .
Deliveries will be made by the courier charge from Monday to Friday, during normal business hours, excluding public holidays. Provider reserves the right to use different modes of delivery. In this case the change will be specified in the product sheet.
Delivery is considered completed when the product is available to the user at the delivery address specified in the order form. There is no delivery on the ground.
In case of non-delivery for absence of the recipient at the address specified in the order form, the courier will leave a card to certify the delivery attempt (so-called notice of passage). On the card will be shown the phone number that the user must contact the courier to request that you make a second delivery attempt after two delivery attempts fruitless, the package will be "on hold". As soon as the package will go "on hold", the Customer Service department will contact the user in order to unlock the stock and make sure that the package is delivered to him as soon as possible. If necessary, the Customer Service department will agree with the user changing the delivery address. In the case where also the delivery attempt subsequent to contact of the Customer Service or go empty in the case where the user does not respond to the attempt to contact the Customer Service, the parcel will be shipped back to the supplier and the user will be warned of such circumstance by e-mail. You acknowledge that, after thirty (30) days from when the parcel is sent back to the supplier, the contract will be terminated and the purchase order canceled pursuant to art. 1456 of the Italian Civil Code. Terminated the contract, the Supplier will reimburse the total amount paid by you, less the costs of delivery of the product is not successful and the costs of storage. The termination of the contract and the amount of the reimbursement will be communicated to the user via e-mail. The amount of the refund will be credited to user’s account or the payment method used by the user for purchase.
In the event that, before the expiration of the thirty days, the user requesting to resend the product purchased, the Supplier will proceed with the new delivery, subject to charge, in addition to the costs of the same, the cost of returning the product to the Supplier.
With regard to the delivery of products purchased, the following provisions will apply:
• if your product is not delivered or is delivered late, you may file a complaint to the Customer Service by sending an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org. The Supplier will review the complaint and, if it appears that the non-delivery or late delivery are attributable to the Supplier, and are not due to unforeseeable circumstances or force majeure, subject to the possibility for the user to make use of the ordinary remedies made its disposal by law:
- in the case of non-delivery, the Supplier will tell you the outcome of the complaint and will refund the total sum paid by the client - including purchase price, the cost of shipment and any other additional cost - immediately, and in any case within a period of thirty days from the day in which the user is informed of the outcome of the complaint;
- in the case of delivery with a delay of more than twenty (20) days, the Provider will tell you the outcome of the complaint and:
o if the user wants to keep the product purchased, the Supplier will refund the shipping charges paid by the user immediately, and in any case within a period of thirty days from the day in which the user is notified of the result of complaint;
o if, however, you do not want to keep the purchased product, the Supplier will refund the total sum paid by the client - including purchase price, the cost of shipment and any other additional cost - immediately after receiving the returned product (for the procedure for making the return of the product, refer to paragraph 12), and in any case within a period of thirty days from the day in which the user is notified of the result of complaint;
In all cases above, the amount of the refund will be communicated to the user via e-mail and credited to the account or payment method used by the user for purchase. Any delay in may depend on the bank, the type of credit card or the payment method used.
It is up to the recipient to check the condition of the product that was delivered.
In the event that, upon delivery by the courier, the packaging presents evidence of tampering or alteration, the user must accept the delivery with reservation and immediately notify customer service by sending an e-mail to : email@example.com. This is without prejudice to the application of the provisions of Articles. 9 (right of withdrawal) and 11 (all warranty and product conformity) of these General Conditions.
- Right of Withdrawal
The person who bought products through the Website has the right to terminate its contract with the supplier without penalty and without specifying the reason, within ten (10) working days of receipt of goods. It specifies that the Saturday is not considered working day.
To exercise the right of withdrawal, you must:
• send the cancellation by sending an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org, and following the instructions that appear in this section;
• confirm, within forty-eight hours (48) subsequent communication of withdrawal by registered mail with return receipt to the following address: Customer Service Provider at Fashion Team 62 - Srl - Via dei Giuochi Istmici, 16 - 00135 Rome - ITALY
• The withdrawal notice may be sent within ten (10) working days of receipt of goods, by telegram, telex and e-mail, provided it is confirmed by registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt within forty-eight hours. The letter is considered sent in due time, if delivered to the post office within the period specified above;
• provide, using a carrier of their choice at their own expense, within ten working days of receipt of the goods, the shipment of the products purchased, suitably protected and packed mandatory in the original packaging, complete by all the possible accessories. Under Article. 67, paragraph II, of the Italian Consumer Code, is an essential condition for exercising the right to withdraw the integrity of the product to be returned and the packaging (including labels and envelope). The products, therefore, must not have been used (you may just have been worn to prove the fit), or being washed, soiled, damaged or altered from their state in which they were delivered by the Supplier.
• send the goods to be returned to the following address:
FASHION TEAM 62 srl
c/o Teklog VIA NOVARA, 35
28010 VAPRIO D’AGOGNA (NO)
Only after receiving the products and only after confirming a positive respect for the terms and procedures for exercising the right of withdrawal as well as the integrity of the products actually returned, as specified in the preceding paragraph, the Supplier will proceed in quickly as possible, and in any event within thirty days from the date on which the Supplier is aware of the exercise of the right of withdrawal, to the repayment of the sums paid by the user. The amount of the refund will be communicated via e-mail and credited to the account or the payment method used a for purchase.
For the procedure for making the return of the product, make exclusive reference to paragraph 12.
The payment for goods purchased on the Website is made by bank transfer, credit card or through PayPal payment solution can be used both by people who have an active account on PayPal, both from users who do not have an active account on PayPal and do not intend to activate it. In the latter case, the payment will be made by PayPal debit on your credit card user. PayPal accepts credit cards, including Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Poste Pay, Aura, whose payments will be processed through a server-to-server connection through the use of secure protocol SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) with 128-bit encryption.
At the time of transmission of the order, no charge will be debited on the card used by you for payment. The charge will be made anly after (i) have been verified data of the credit card used for payment by the user and (ii) the issuer of the credit card used by the user has issued the authorization to debit .
The invoice will be issued in respect of each purchase. On the occasion of the first purchase, the user will be asked to communicate the invoice data, including the tax code. He can then modify that data. The bill of each purchase will be sent with the shipping of the goods designated by the user.
In case of non-payment, the Supplier will charge the costs related to the management of the transaction and reject the purchase order, communicating via e-mail.
11. Legal guarantees and non-conformity of products
The images and colors of the products published on the Website may be different from the real effect of the settings of the computer systems and / or computer and / or smart phones, tablets and handheld devices used by the user for display.
The Supplier agrees to correct any errors that may appear in the description of the products offered on the Website, as quickly as possible, from the report of the same. The reporting of such errors can be made by contacting Customer Service by sending an e-mail to: email@example.com.
All products sold on the website are covered by the legal guarantee of conformity provided for in Articles. 128-135 of the Legislative Decree n. 206/2005 ("Consumer Code") of the Italian law ("legal guarantee").
• Who is covered
The legal guarantee is for the consumers. It, therefore, is applicable only to users who have purchased on the website for purposes outside his trade, business, craft or profession.
- When it applyes
The seller (and, therefore, with regard to purchases made on the Website, the Provider) is liable to the consumer for any lack of conformity which exists at the time of delivery of the product and that it occurs within two years after that delivery. The lack of conformity must be reported to the seller, under penalty of cancellation of the guarantee, within two months from the date on which it was discovered.
Unless proved otherwise, it is assumed that any lack of conformity which becomes apparent within six months of delivery of the product already existed on that date, unless this presumption is incompatible with the nature of the product or the nature of the lack of conformity. From the seventh month following the delivery of the product, it will be the consumer's burden to prove that the defect existed at the time of delivery of the same.
To take advantage of the legal guarantee, the user must first provide proof of date of purchase and delivery. It 'should, therefore, the user, for purposes of this test, keep the invoice sent by the Supplier, or any other document that can confirm the date of the purchase (for example the card statement of credit).
• What it is' the lack of conformity
It has a lack of conformity, when the product purchased:
• it is not suitable for the purposes for which goods of the same type are normally used;
• does not comply with the description given by the seller and does not possess the qualities of goods which the seller has held out to the consumer as a sample or model;
• does not have the quality and performance which are normal in goods of the same type and which the consumer can reasonably expect, taking into account the statements made in advertising or in the labeling;
• not suitable for use particularly the consumer requires them and which was made known to the seller at the time of conclusion of the contract and that the seller has accepted.
Are therefore excluded from the scope of the legal guarantee any failures or malfunctions or other defects caused by accidental events or responsibility or to use the product in accordance with its intended use and / or as provided in the documentation sheet attached to the product, if any, or the instructions for use and washing related to the same.
They are also excluded from the legal guarantee products repaired, modified or altered in any way by the user.
• Remedies available to the user
In case of lack of conformity duly denounced in terms, you are entitled:
• primarily, to the free repair or replacement of the goods, at his choice, unless the remedy requested is impossible or disproportionate to the other and, therefore, in this case, given the type of sales, for substitution where this is possible in relation to the number of copies still available for sale;
• secondarily (i.e. in cases where repair or replacement are impossible or excessively expensive, or the repair or replacement not been made within a reasonable time, or the repair or replacement previously made have caused significant inconvenience to the consumer), price reduction or termination of the contract, at your choice.
The remedy sought is considered too burdensome if it imposes costs on the seller unreasonable in comparison to the alternative remedies that can be exercised, taking into account (i) the value the goods would have if there were no lack of conformity; (Ii) the extent of the lack of conformity; (Iii) whether the alternative remedy could be completed without significant inconvenience to the consumer.
• What to do in case of a lack of conformity
In the event that a product purchased on the website, during the period of validity of the legal guarantee, shows what could be a lack of conformity, the user must contact the Customer Service Provider, by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, also to arrange the return of the product.
The product in respect of which the user complains the lack of conformity must be returned to the Supplier who will check whether there is the alleged defect.
• Refund or price reduction as a result of the application of the legal guarantee
Upon termination of the contract, the Supplier will return to you the total amount paid, consisting of the purchase price, the cost of shipment and any other additional cost. In case of a reduced price, the Vendor will refund the amount of the reduction, previously agreed with the user.
The amount of the refund or reduction will be communicated to the user via e-mail and credited to the account or the payment method used by the user for purchase.
The Supplier shall not be liable for damages of any kind, arising from use improper of the product and / or for the use not in accordance with the manufacturer's instructions and in case of damage caused by accident or force majeure.
For the procedure for making the return of the product, make exclusive reference to paragraph 12.
The purchased product may be returned to the Supplier only in cases of:
• delay in the delivery, as described in paragraph 8;
• exercise of the right of withdrawal, as described in paragraph 9;
• lack of conformity, as described in paragraph 11 above;
• the product is defective, meaning damage evident at the date of delivery by the supplier (for example, if the product is dirty and / or present tears, cracks and / or errors in the package). The defectiveness of the product should be recorded and communicated first to wear and / or use the product within the terms specified in paragraph 9 (right of withdrawal).
Only in the mentioned above cases, the user can make returns of products purchased on the Website. At first, the user must contact the Supplier’s Customer Service to expressely obtain the authorization to return and its code of authorization to return, to be strictly indicated on the “return form” to facilitate the recognition of the product and promptly initiate the price’s refund process.
Supplier’s Customer Service can be contacted by e-mail at: email@example.com
After obtaining the return authorization code, you must:
1) print and complete both copies of the return form here attached in all parts (in order to ensure timely and correct handling of your return is crucial not to neglect any information requested);
2) insert the intact products in their original packaging including the hangtag card with which they were received. Recall that the products must not have been used (you may only have worn it for fitting), or being washed, soiled, damaged or altered from their state in which they were delivered by the Supplier;
3) stick outside the box the return form specifying "copy to be sticked outside the box";
4) write outside of the package the destination address (that is indicated on the return form):
FASHION TEAM 62 srl
c/o Teklog VIA NOVARA, 35
28010 VAPRIO D’AGOGNA (NO)
5) contact our authorized carrier, that will be noticed to you via email, indicating that you want to make a shipment to FASHION TEAM 62 SRL c / o L & TC Ltd. at our expense and indicating the number of packages (bundled) and weight. If you choose to use our forwarder, the cost of this service will be deducted from the amount you're going to get credited back. Alternatively you can send your return with a delivery method of your choice. Any costs incurred by us for delivery made by a different mode that our authorized forwarder will be deducted from the amount you will credited. Upon withdrawal, consign the courier the copy of the return form specified as "copy for the courier."
Our e-mail will inform you upon receiveing the goods at our warehouse and the chargeback amount.
The timing of re-credit on a credit card may vary depending on the interbank circuits up to a maximum of 30 days from the reversal.
- Exclusion of liability in the event of force majeure
In no event shall the Supplier be liable for non-performance in any one of the obligations arising from these General Conditions in the event that the failure is caused by unforeseeable circumstances and / or force majeure, including, but not limited to, natural disasters, acts of terrorism, network failures and / or blackout.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Supplier, its managers, officers, employees, consultants, agents, and affiliates from any third party claims, liability, damages and / or costs (including, without limitation, attorneys fees) arising from the use of this website or your breach of the Terms and Conditions.
- Contests and prize
The Supplier may arrange competitions and prize as a member of the Website. The rules of each competition and / or prize will be available in the appropriate section of the Website.
In the event that awards are made up of codes discounts or equivalent forms, they can not in any case be converted into money.
Occasionally, there may be offered discount codes to account holders; these codes may be applied only to purchases made through the account to which the discount code was offered and registered.
Occasionally, there may be offered promotional discount codes which may apply in relation to any specific purchases or purchases made through this website.
Discount codes are not cumulative. You can only use one per order.
With the use of a discount code or promotion, maximum spending per order is 250 €.
These Terms and Conditions together with the Special Conditions, if applicable, represent the entirety of the agreements between the Supplier and the users of the Website with respect to sales made via the Website.
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction
Contracts between the users of the Website and the Provider are governed by Italian law. Apply to them, in particular, the provisions of Articles. 50 et seq. of the Consumer Code.
The competent Court for any dispute regarding the application, execution, interpretation of these General Terms, is the Court of the place where the Provider resides or is domiciled.
Where applicable, for the out-of-court settlement of disputes related to the purchase on the Website, you may refer to EU Regulation No 524/2013 then resorting to its ODR platform ("Online Dispute Resolution").
For more info atout the ODR platform, click on the following link: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/
- Suspension and / or modification and / or termination of the sale on the Website
Provider reserves the right to suspend, modify or terminate the sale on the website. The Supplier shall not be held liable to you or third parties for any such suspension, modification or termination.